If you are interested in one of our rentals, please click on Lease qualifications for more information on how to apply. To apply for one of our
rentals, please click on Rental Application, and the Broker disclosure for the applicable state.
You will need to complete all 3 and return them by email or fax. Our applications are ran in the order they are received. Most applications are
completed within 24 business hours.
$25.00 per person non-refundable rental application fee applies. We honor our Veterans by waiving the rental application fee.
Contact the office prior to paying any application fees to confirm availability of unit.
Rules and Regulations
1. If you have a gas forced furnace, you are required to purchase and change your filter every 2- months.
2. Please change the batteries in your smoke detectors and Carbon monoxide detectors at least every 6-months. At no time is the
tenant to remove the carbon monoxide detectors or smoke detectors and is not to leave them without batteries. If a tenant finds
a detector is not working, they are to notify management for replacement.
3. If your furnace stops working in the cold months or at any time the plumbing will not turn off and is leaking badly, this would be
considered an after hours emergency. Please call: 970-825-3457. If you do not receive a call back within 30 minutes, please follow the
directions on the emergency list provided to you at the time you moved in.
Emergencies consist of: Large water leaks that can’t be stopped. Hot water heater “blowing”. No heat in the winter months. A/C issues are
NOT an emergency.
4. Tenants are responsible for mowing, trimming, weed/fertilizing and watering their yards enough to maintain a healthy appearance.
Mowing should be at least 1 x per week. Trimming at least 2 x per month. Fertilizing and weed control should be done as needed. Watering
at least 2 x per week for at least 20 minutes per area. Tenants are responsible for maintaining weeds in the lawn, rocks, sidewalks and
5. Snow is to be shoveled within 24 hours of the snow stopping. Snow should be removed from one end of the property to the other and
the front walk. Tenants will be held responsible if the City issues a ticket for non-compliance.
6. All pets in units (if allowed) must stay current on their rabies shot and their licenses. This information must be updated with the office.
7. If you are in a no pet property at NO TIME is a pet to be at the property or staying at the property.
8. Tenants are responsible for cleaning and professionally shampooing their units when their lease term is up. A copy of the receipt must
be given at the time of final move out. I have attached a cleaning list to assist you.
9. Carpet cleaning should be the very last item completed on the exit cleaning list. Tenant is to remove all items from the unit,
complete the exit cleaning list THEN have the carpets cleaned.
10. A tenant must give a 45-day notice in writing if they intend to vacate their lease at the time it is going to expire.
11. Management reserves the right to offer renewals on any and all leases. Management reserves the right to inspect the properties prior to
12. Tenants are to follow all county, city and state regulations regarding the unit.
13. Garbage disposals are only to catch missed food items. Please remember to scrape your dishes into the trash prior to placing them in
the sink. Do NOT put grease, rice, egg shells or large items down the drain.
14. A tenant will be held responsible for payment of any service calls performed due to tenant’s misuse of property or appliances. Tenants
may be held for cost of service call if there is no issue found upon inspection by the service company.
15. Battery and light bulb replacement inside and out are the responsibility of the tenant. Please never use higher than a 60-wall bulb in any
16. Tenants are to remove all hoses from exterior faucets prior to ANY cold weather and must keep them disconnected except
when in use until after the “freezing” months have passed. If damage occurs due to hoses not being disconnected, tenants will be
held responsible for the cost of the repair.
17. Do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets. If there is a back-up and the plumber finds items in the sewer line, you could be
held for the cost of the service/repair.
18. Tenant is to keep downspout extensions down, attached and facing away from the house at all times. Tenants also notify management if
at any time water is collected up against the property.
19. A/C is never to be set lower than 68 at night time and never lower than 72 during the day to help the system from freezing.
20. Exhaust fans in the bathroom (s) must be kept cleaned. You are responsible for removing the cover and wiping out the fan and the
cover. If moisture builds up on the walls/ceilings due to the fan not being kept clean and free of debris/dust, you could be held liable for the
cost to paint the bathroom (s).
21. For units without exhaust fans in the bathrooms, tenants are to open the window to assist in keeping the moisture down. The window
should remain cracked until all moisture has dissipated.
22. If you as a tenant request a service contractor to look at any other concern other than what was discussed and without management’s
knowledge, you will be responsible for that cost of time and possible repair. ALWAYS schedule and discuss repair concerns with
management first. If you do repairs on your own without notifying management first and getting approval, management may at their own
discretion not reimburse the repair. AT NO TIME ARE REPAIRS TO BE DEDUCTED FROM THE RENT.
23. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm during peak months and 7:30am to 3:30pm during slow months. The office
is closed on all holidays.
24. Facilities Unlimited requires you to secure rental insurance. Facilities Unlimited, employees or property owners are not responsible for
tenant’s personal property at any time.
25. Facilities Unlimited is not responsible if you are locked out to give you a key. If you become locked out during office hours, you are
welcome to come by the office to pick up a spare key. If it is after hours, you will need to call a locksmith and pay for it.
26. Tenants are NOT to change the locks on the property without prior permission from management. If a lock change is approved, the
tenant MUST supply the management company with a copy of the key within 24-hours. If the locks are changed without permission or a key
is not given to management, management will have a locksmith change the locks at the tenant’s expense.
27. Tenants are responsible for pest control including but not limited to mice and wasps. Please keep an eye out for wasps and spray the
nest as needed. Please check online on how to do this safely. We live in a state with lots of mice. Please visit our Facebook page for natural
ways to keep them at bay or check online how to keep them out of the house.
28. All of the Facilities units are no smoking/vaping units. This includes the attached garage. Exterior smoking if allowed is not to be
conducted within 15 feet of any open doors, windows or garages.
29. When tenant vacates, at no time is the refrigerator to be turned off. Any damage that may occur will be the tenant's responsibility to
30. MULTIPLEX TENANTS: Facilities Unlimited is not responsible for any disagreements between tenants unless it’s a lease violation. I ask
that you work with your neighbors regarding any concerns and/or disagreements. Always try to be considerate to your neighbors.
Print Copy Of Rules & Regulations
Rental Unit Application